IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION and INDICATION for SEEBRI NEOHALER
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
SEEBRI NEOHALER does not relieve sudden symptoms of COPD and should not be used more than twice daily. Always have a short-acting beta2-agonist with you to treat sudden symptoms.
Do not use SEEBRI NEOHALER unless your health care provider has taught you how to use the inhaler and you understand how to use it correctly. Use SEEBRI NEOHALER exactly as your health care provider tells you to use it.
Do not use SEEBRI NEOHALER more often than it is prescribed for you. Do not stop using SEEBRI NEOHALER or other medicines to control or treat your COPD unless told to do so by your health care provider because your symptoms might get worse. Your health care provider will change your medicines as needed.
Get emergency medical care if your breathing problems worsen quickly, you need to use your rescue medication more often than usual, or your rescue medication does not work as well to relieve your symptoms.
Do not use SEEBRI NEOHALER if you are allergic to glycopyrrolate or any of the ingredients in SEEBRI NEOHALER. Ask your health care provider if you are not sure.
Tell your health care provider about all of your health conditions, including if you:
- have kidney problems
- have eye problems such as glaucoma
- have prostate or bladder problems, or problems passing urine
- have any other medical conditions
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed
- are allergic to SEEBRI NEOHALER or any of its ingredients, any other medicines, or food products. SEEBRI NEOHALER contains lactose (milk sugar) and a small amount of milk proteins. It is possible that allergic reactions may happen in people who have a severe milk protein allergy
Tell your health care provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription medicines, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. SEEBRI NEOHALER and certain other medicines may interact with each other. This may cause serious side effects.
Especially tell your health care provider if you take anticholinergics (including umeclidinium, tiotropium, ipratropium, aclidinium, glycopyrrolate).
SEEBRI NEOHALER can cause serious side effects, including:
- sudden shortness of breath (that may be life-threatening) immediately after use of SEEBRI NEOHALER
- serious allergic reactions, including: rash; hives; swelling of the tongue, lips, and face; and difficulty breathing or swallowing. Call your health care provider or get emergency medical care if you get any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction
- new or worsened eye problems, including acute narrow-angle glaucoma (symptoms may include eye pain or discomfort, blurred vision, red eyes, nausea or vomiting, seeing halos or bright colors around lights)
- new or worsened urinary retention (symptoms may include difficulty urinating, urinating frequently, painful urination, urination in a weak stream or drips)
Common side effects of SEEBRI NEOHALER include upper respiratory tract infection, sore throat, and runny nose.
These are not all of the possible side effects with SEEBRI NEOHALER. Tell your health care provider about any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away.
Do not swallow SEEBRI capsules. SEEBRI capsules are for inhalation only with the NEOHALER device. Never place a capsule in the mouthpiece of the NEOHALER device.
SEEBRI capsules should always be stored in the blister strip and only removed immediately before use.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1‑800‑FDA‑1088.
This information is not comprehensive.
How to get more information:
- Talk to your health care provider
- Visit www.SEEBRI.us to obtain the FDA-approved product labeling
- Call 1-888-394-7377
For additional information, please see full Prescribing Information and Patient Information for SEEBRI NEOHALER at www.SEEBRI.us.
SEEBRI™ NEOHALER® (glycopyrrolate) is a medicine called an anticholinergic. SEEBRI NEOHALER is used long term, twice each day (morning and evening), for maintenance treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including chronic bronchitis and/or emphysema.
*Limitations apply. Savings of up to $250 off each of up to 13 qualifying prescriptions of SEEBRI NEOHALER for up to a 30-day supply. Valid only for those with commercial insurance. Offer not valid under Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal or state program. Cash-paying patients will save up to $250 off the cost of their prescription. This program is not health insurance. SEEBRI NEOHALER Savings Program Terms & Conditions apply.